15 Reiki Healing Benefits
Reiki Healing Energy provides a means to balance the human energy fields (aura) and energy centres (chakras); to create conditions needed for the bodies healing system to function. When the flow of the "Life Force Energy" is disrupted, weakened or blocked, emotional or health problems tend to occur.
Imbalances can be caused from many situations occurring in our lives, such as: emotional or physical trauma, injury, negative thoughts and feelings, malnutrition, destructive lifestyle and relationships and so on.
The Reiki practitioner assists the client to heal themselves spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically by a simple laying on of hands. By the use of ancient healing symbols, the practitioner channels the Universal Life Force energy allowing it to flow where is needed to bring the energy centres into alignment.
Reiki is excellent for healing any physical, mental, emotional and spiritual issues of any kind and it gives wonderful results. Some of the few Reiki healing benefits is as follow:
· Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension.
· It accelerates the body's self-healing abilities.
· Aids better sleeping patterns.
· Reduces blood pressure and other stress related health conditions.
· Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions (ie. alcohol, drugs etc).
· Helps relieve pain.
· Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony.
· Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins.
· Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy.
· Supports the immune system.
· Increases vitality and postpones the aging process.
· Raises the vibrational frequency of the body.
· Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing.
· Can reinforce the effects of other natural therapies (meditation, crystals, aromatherapy etc.) and enhances the health care the patient receives in the hospital or from other health care providers.
· Helps develop stronger and healthier relationships with their loved ones.